Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
About The Guest
Kelsey Moreira is a passionate entrepreneur who, after getting sober in 2015, ditched her decade-long tech career with Intel and followed her sweet tooth to open her own cookie dough company: Doughp. With her infectious enthusiasm & business savvy behind her, Doughp experienced monumental growth in their first 4 years with revenue increasing on average 295% YoY.
In 2019, she appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank and named a Forbes 30 Under 30. Kelsey is using her platform to reduce social stigmas around addiction recovery and mental health through her #Doughp4Hope initiative.
- 13:47 — Leaving Intel and starting off as an entrepreneur.
- 15:03 — How to start a d2c brand.
- 17:49 — Substance abuse and entrepreneurship.
- 24:20 — Becoming an authentic, mission driven company.
- 30:47 — Pitching your product on Shark Tank.
- 39:19 — Scaling a brand successfully.
- 41:35 — Navigating startup struggles.
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
1. Long Shot Leadership — The Hottest New Interview Podcast Show
2. Feedback Loop — Fast, Efficient Targeted Customer Feedback
https://go.feedbackloop.com/success ( 3 Full Tests)
3. Hubspot Podcast Network
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their story to help pass those lessons onto others through both experiences and tactical strategy for business professionals, entrepreneurs and everyone in between.