Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
About The Guest
Kris Rudeegraap is the co-founder and CEO of Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform. Kris has more than a decade of sales experience and has spent time at Talkdesk, Yapstone, and Piqora. During that time, he discovered that creating meaningful engagements through direct mail and gifting was an effective way to drive demand and increase sales — which helped inspire the idea for Sendoso.
- 2:00 – Why Kris jumped back into entrepreneurship after quitting once.
- 3:25 – How Sendoso was started.
- 6:45 – At what point did Kris quit his job and commit to Sendoso full-time
- 10:41 – Some tips and lessons regarding MVP’s.
- 13:45– How Sendoso was first sold to the market.
- 15:20 – At what point in a company should you migrate the sales function from the founder to a sales team.
- 16:30 – Sales lessons learned and experienced at Sendoso.
- 21:40– Lessons on co-selling.
- 26:37 – The decision-making process for future growth at Sendoso.
- 27:37 – How Sendoso managed and coped with Covid-19.
- 29:04 – Thoughts on future trends in sales.
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
- Shopify – https://shopify.com/successstory — Free 14 Day
- True Bill – https://truebill.com/successstory
- Ladder – ladderlife.com/successstory
- Hubspot Podcast Network – https://hubspot.com/podcastnetwork
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their story to help pass those lessons onto others through both experiences and tactical strategy for business professionals, entrepreneurs and everyone in between.