If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. -John Quincy Adams
Leadership thoughts for a Monday afternoon.
• The purpose of leadership is to teach self-reliance.
• Respect is seeing and accepting another person for who they are.
• Unnecessary praise inhibits growth.
• There’s strength in naivety.
• Your friendship is the most powerful lesson you can give someone.
• Love supports the transition from dependence to self-reliance.
What are some other leadership lessons that are important to you?