Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
About The Guest
Peter Hopwood is Global Speaker Coach, Virtual Speaking Specialist & TEDx Coach, Media Skills Trainer, Worldwide Events MC & Speaker – lived in 7 countries, worked in 32, currently based in Croatia, working worldwide on Zoom!
Peter travels the globe (now virtually) helping people define, craft and tell clearer stories with stronger impact. Bringing more value, clarity and engagement to their ideas. He helps executives, entrepreneurs and teams to develop their speaking style in front of a crowd or in a virtual setting, gain investment and persuade with impact.
- 10:02 – Things to think about when you’re presenting on stage.
- 17:46 – Practice makes perfect.
- 26:53 – Transitioning from in person speaking to virtual speaking.
- 38:27 – Dealing with career adversity
- 51:47 – How to deliver incredible speeches, virtually.
- 56:12 – How to amplify signals.
Podcast & Newsletter Sponsors
1. Shopify— All-In-One eCommerce Tools
https://shopify.com/successstory — Free 14 Day Trial
2. Long Shot Leadership—The Hottest New Interview Show
3. Playbook — Grow Your Wealth https://helloplaybook.com/scott
4. Red Hat’s Compiler — A Deep Dive Tech Podcast
5. Hubspot Podcast Network
Watch on YouTube
What is the Success Story Podcast?
On this podcast, you’ll find interviews, Q&A, keynote presentations & conversations on sales, marketing, business, startups and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is hosted by entrepreneur, business executive, author, educator & speaker, Scott D. Clary.
Scott will discuss some of the lessons he’s learned over his own career, as well as have candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas and insights.
He sits down with leaders and mentors and unpacks their story to help pass those lessons onto others through both experiences and tactical strategy for business professionals, entrepreneurs and everyone in between.